Mobile Printer is used to send print jobs from a remote desktop session to the Mobile Session Print server. If you want to provide your users with multiple Mobile Printers or you have deleted the Mobile Printer accidentally, you can create such a printer object as follows:
1. Select Add Printer in Print Management.
2. Select Mobile-Print-Port: and TP Mobile Gateway as the driver.
3. In the Windows registry in:
insert the following values manually:
- PrintToPDF [reg_dword] = 1 (provides that a PDF will be generated and thus ensures that it can be printed)
- GuiState [reg_mulit_sz] (ensures that the driver GUI hides everything that does not belong to Mobile Gateway) with the contents: