Your architecture must meet the following requirements for running ThinPrint Tracking:
- ThinPrint Engine + ThinPrint Tracking Service:
See ThinPrint Engine on print servers: Technical requirements
- The SQL server additionally requires:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express and later
- The ThinPrint Tracking Report Engine can be run on the following servers (as a web server):
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
The following is required:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP 1
- ASP .NET (can be enabled as a Windows component or installed as a part of the .NET Framework)
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.1 or later. Port 80 is used by default. The IIS Default Web Site needs to be bound to TCP port 80. Make sure that no other programs are using this port.
Note! Please note with ThinPrint Tracking, that data printed via a ThinPrint Port is collected.
Administrator permissions are required for all installation and configuration procedures.