Please see the following alternatives for changing printers when using the Host Integration Service:
Requirement: the Current printer in the ThinPrint Client must be the same as the PC’s Windows default printer.
- The users disconnect the current XenApp session (it is not necessary to log off).
- They select a different Windows default printer in the Printers folder on the client computer.
- They reconnect the XenApp session.
- The users open the ThinPrint Client Manager during a XenApp session by clicking its icon in the local machine’s task bar.
- They change the Current printer and select OK.
- They disconnect the current XenApp session and reconnect it.