- After installing the group policies, open Group Policy Management and set up a new group policy object for ThinPrint.
- Under Administrative Templates → ThinPrint → ThinPrint Self Service (screenshot), you will now find all the group policies with which to centrally configure the most important global settings for ThinPrint Self Service.
In the following table you can find, for each group policy, its counterpart in the MMC and/or the respective Registry value.
|Group policy||Corresponding menu item and/or Registry value|
|Disable printer groups in the Printer Self Service||[Registry value IsGroupingEnabled]
• Not Configured = Printer groups will displayed in the Printer Self Service
• Enabled = Printer groups will not displayed in the Printer Self Service
• Disabled = Printer groups will displayed in the Printer Self Service
|Enable Printer Self Service||Printer Self Service
[Registry value PrinterSelfService]
|Limit number of selected printers||[Registry value PrnSelLimit]
• Not Configured = Users can select and connect an unlimited amount of printers
• Enabled = Users can select and connect as many printers as you configured in the policy value
• Disabled = Users can select and connect an unlimited amount of printers
|Show Close button||[Registry value ShowCloseButton]
• Not Configured = Close button is not shown
• Enabled = Close button is shown
• Disabeld = Close button is not shown