Here you can make adjustments if something has changed with your corporate mail server, if you have a new mail server or you’re using a different mail server system. Furthermore you can edit the templates for e-mail which are sent from the Mobile Print server to the users.
Mail Server Settings
- Choose Control Panel→ Global Settings→ Mail→ Configure.
- Under Mail Server Settings you can change the address details of your mail server, the TCP port and the maximum size of email attachments (max. 100 MB). Additionally, you can secure the connection via SSL/TLS.
- Click the E-mail Settings tab.
- Enter here the sender of the configuration e-mail, the welcome e-mail and the reminder e-mail.
- Furthermore you can edit here the standard text of these e-mails.
- Sender name: Enter the sender’s name here (user defined).
- Virtual e-mail domain: Enter the address of the Connectors (for Microsoft Exchange) or the name of the Foreign SMTP domain (Lotus Domino) or the Route in the Novell Groupwise Internet Agent for SMTP (see the section Account and e-mail settings).
- Use authentication for outgoing e-mails: Enable this checkbox, if your Exchange mail is set to require authentication by the sender of an e-mail (default setting for Exchange).
- Username: Enter a user account here in order to send the configured e-mails below. Use an already existing mail account too.
- Password: Enter the corresponding password here.
- E-mail body for automatically generated configuration e-mail: Users receive this automatically generated configuration email as soon as they are imported into the Mobile Print server. If you don’t want this email to be sent automatically, remove the checkmark from the checkbox. This configuration e-mail contains:
- a link to the Android Play Store and one to the iOS App Store
- the server name of the Mobile Print server
- a download link for the root certificate (see the section Using self-generated certificates).
- E-mail body for “Send E-mail”: Here, you can find the standard text for the Welcome e-mail.