You can print from any other app (assuming it offers a print option) on all printers that are available in the Cortado app. If you are using an older Android version (before 7.1), you need to enable (once only) the printer service in the settings on your device.
- Activate ThinPrint Mobile Print in the settings of your device under More connection settings→ Printing (left and middle illus.).
- Now you have access to all network printers provided by your administrator (right illus.).
- Open an app with print option (zum Beispiel Word).
- Select a document and then open the menu (arrow in the left illus.).
- Then tap on Print (arrow in the right illus.).
- Then tap on Select Printer (arrow in left illus.).
- Now you have access to all network printers provided by your administrator.
- Select a printer (right illus.).
- Then tap on print button.