Here you will find all the printers that are available in the Wi-Fi network you’re currently in.
- Select a printer with a short tap (example in the left illus.).
- Then select the appropriate driver for your printer (arrow in the right illus.).
Note! If your printer model is not listed, ask your administrator to install a suitable driver for your printer model on the Mobile Print server.
- Now select the number of copies you wish to print and change other settings (Color, Orientation, Paper Size etc.) if necessary (illus.).
- Then tap on Print (arrow in illus.).
- If you want to change the printer driver at a later time, tap Change driver (arrow in the illus.) and then select another driver.
Add more Wi-Fi printers
- To add another wireless printer that was not found automatically, tap Add Wi-Fi Printer.
- Then enter the IP address or printer name of the printer (right illus).
- Then tap Add printer (right illus).
Note that only printers that are available in the selected WLAN can be added.