- The Hub menu opens when you select the name of a Hub, e. g. ReleaseStation-03.
Here you will find the following buttons in the upper right corner:
In this register you will find all important information about the Hub, e. g:
- list of recent events
- IP adress
- system time
- firmware version
- On the Actions tab, you can reboot the Hubs, announce them to the NoTouch Center, reset the authentication key (Mkey Auth Token), perform the automatic assignment to a group again (Re-run Autoassign) or wipe a Hub (Factory Reset/Remote Wipe).
- Confirm with Execute.
The Stratodesk license shown here is not relevant for ThinPrint Hubs.
See the Licensing section instead.
Machine Certificates tab
Here you can upload Hub-specific certificates.
- Drag the web server certificate of the Hub into the Drop Files Here field.
- Click the Upload All button to upload the certificate to the NoTouch Center.
For managing certificates see also Distributing certificates.
- On the Acl tab you can see the permissions of the NoTouch Center users in relation to the respective hub: Read or Write. These permissions are set in the Group menu. They are inherited both to the subgroups and to the hubs. Therefore, they cannot be changed here.
Acl stands for Access Control List.