- You’ll find the system requirements here.
- Please follow the installation guide
- Go to the website of your ScriptRunner Server http://<scriptrunner>/scriptrunner/admin
- Please use an admin user who is a member of the security group you entered during the installation of ScriptRunner for ThinPrint.
- Click on Credentials on the left side of the website.
- Enter an account that is a local administrator on your ThinPrint print servers as well as on the ScriptRunner server. Apply your changes by clicking on OK.
- Go to Queries next. You’ll find that on the left side again.
- Select the query ThinPrint Servers and click on Edit.
- Afterward, enter your print servers’ FQDNs and the display names which will be used in the forms.
- Next, click on Actions.
- Select 01_Create new printer(s) and click on Edit afterward.
- In that form, you have to change at least the variables $ServerName and $TemplateServer. Please use the FQDN of the machines.
If you don’t want to use printer templates at all, just delete the placeholder in the $TemplateServer variable. If not, you will get a timeout error message every time you run the action „Create new printer(s)“.
- Doublecheck everything and click on OK to apply your changes.
- You have to change the variable $ServerName in the following actions, too:
- 02_Enable V-Layer
- 03_Disable V-Layer
- 05_Create new ThinPrint Port(s)
- 06_Install new driver
- 07_Create printers via CSV file