First add service desk users, end users, administrator groups or individual administrators to the console. This will let you set the permissions for the individual users or groups later in the Actions.
- In the left column, select the menu item Delegation.
- Then click on Create in the action bar (arrow in illus.).
- Now select the desired role (example in illus.).
- Assign a display name. You can also add a description and select a group color.
- Now select the authorization method (for exampleActive Directory) and enter the name of the AD group and the domain. Now click on Verify and then on OK.
You will now find the newly created role in the overview.
You can then later select the admin group in an action that you want to delegate to that group.