The NoTouch Center constantly writes the most important processes into a log file.
- You can view it by clicking on the file icon in the title bar.
The logbook entries will appear.
- With the Clear Log button you can delete them.
- Furthermore you can create a Support File in Resources→ Support. This file also contains log data.
- Alternatively you can use Manage→ Support→ Support File.
- A current overview of the device connections at the NoTouch Center can be found ater Tools→ Announce Log.
- Alternatively you can use Manage→ Announce Log.
Configuring the logging
For more information about logging, see the Stratodesk knowledge base: